Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Joel and Jenny need to visit!!!

I'm telling you.....I just finished catching up with Joel and Jenny via their blog and they have some SERIOUS organization going on. To be as sleep deprived as I'm assuming they are with newborn twins and still stay current on their blog, have guests over, run Joel to the prison, go to the library, listen to a dishwasher running (which means her dishes are actually clean) and still have the energy to watch a movie at the end of the day is absolutely AMAZING!! Way to go you guys!! The Wilkins are beginning to see the light at the end of the remodeling tunnel! The tile man will begin in the bathroom soon and then I think all the major projects will be complete. I am so ready to do the fun stuff like new furniture, curtains, etc. Next week we will start another year of school. Ethan and Peyton will be with me and Morgan will go to the pre-K class at TBC. I'm excited that she gets to do something all by herself...something special that big brother or sister isn't doing. Today was Ethan's first day in Junior Engineering (a class offered through a home school CO-OP). He loved it! The two older ones will also be taking an art class and playing baseball (Ethan) and gymnastics (Peyton). Owen will do what he does best....toddle around looking as cute as always! Busy year ahead and I'm so glad we get to do most of it together.
PS It's really not as crazy hectic as I sometimes make it seem. Come and visit some time! We should have a new bathroom by the time you get here!

1 comment:

Shanyn Zink said...

I couldn't agree more with you, Autumn!! And how I wonder do YOU even do it? (blog at all). And yes, Tim and I will eventually do something in the e-world..after we get unpacked and organized otherwise. We are at 1414 Heights Blvd if you ever want to come by and use our house for a restroom break, changing diaper point, or just a drink and hello! So..read my comment to your Snake story. I must go now. Love you!! Shanyn