Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Baseball

This is our first season in Tomball little league. It's quite a family commitment and we love it! Ethan is the only one playing this season but Peyton is begging to play in the fall. She can already outrun most of the boys on Ethan's team (definitly takes after her Daddy in the athletic department). Luckily for me all of my kiddos enjoy reading and being read to so I at least past on one worthy quality. I started tonights entry regarding baseball because Ethan was 4 for 4 tonight and received the game ball! It is his second time to be honored in this way and he has worked VERY hard for it! Way to go Bud!!
School is winding down. We will however continue math, reading and history over the summer. We enjoy all of those though so it will be fun. Our new subdivision also has a rockin' swimming pool so I'm sure we'll be down there almost every day with some of our friends.
I need to go tuck little ones in. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hi guys,

So glad you joined the blogging world:) So, mom and I are ready for some Wilkins kids pictures! Thanks for your comment...we'll be in TX in November so maybe we can bring the babies over for you all to hold:) love you guys, jenny